Idealease CARES Supports Communities in North America
In 2015, Idealease, Inc., North America’s premier full-service commercial truck leasing, rental and maintenance company, created the Idealease CARES program to recognize the time, talent and funding that Idealease locations contribute to their communities and charitable causes. The program is an important part of the Idealease tradition of helping to foster Stability in the local community.
Our dedicated lease and rental professionals and location owners of more than 430 Idealease locations have given financial and volunteer support to countless charitable causes in North America. A small sample of recent contributions includes:
- Idealease of Central Wisconsin along with fleet customers participates in an annual Truckers for Tots holiday program, raising money for toys for disadvantaged children in surrounding areas.
- Idealease of Baltimore raised money to provide a full Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner to families as part of the Loaves & Fishes food pantry "Have a Heart, Lend a Hand” campaign in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Idealease of Reno/Sparks provided wildfire relief supplies through Project Bear Hugs in Reno, Nevada and Paradise, California.
- Roberts Idealease donated a rental truck for delivering setup equipment, waters, and snacks and managed a rest stop and for the Bike MS: Cactus and Crude Ride in Tahoka, Texas.
- Cumberland Idealease organized a donation drive and provided relief supplies including more than 30,000 water bottles transported in three trucks to the Second Harvest Food Bank to help victims of Hurricane Florence in North Carolina.
- Pliler Idealease provided coaches and referees for The Miracle League of East Texas which helps special needs children play baseball on a specially designed field in Longview, Texas.
- Wallace Idealease helped build a Habitat for Humanity home for a family in Fort Myers, Florida.
- IRL Idealease painted the art room for the Canadian Mental Health Association as part of the Pushor Mitchell United Way Day of Caring in Kelowna, British Columbia.
- Idealease, Inc. participated in the Special Olympics Illinois Truck Convoys in Tinley Park, Illinois and Hoffman Estates, Illinois and the Kelly Cares Foundation golf outing to raise money for community health and education in South Bend, Illinois.
- Lewis Motor Sales Idealease supported the Barrie Terry Fox Run for cancer research in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
- Tampa Idealease lent trucks to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office to transport school supplies and bike helmets donated to students in schools in Tampa, Florida.
- Peterson Idealease delivered Meals on Wheels to people in need in Portland, Oregon.
- Summit Idealease raised funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Bluegrass Idealease provided necessary home improvements to people living in the Appalachian Mountains.
- Highway Motors Idealease co-hosted a group of young professionals from Taiwan through a Group Study Exchange in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
“Every day we emphasize the importance of caring about our customers’ business operations and supporting the communities where we do business,” said Dan Murphy, President and CEO of Idealease, Inc. “Idealease CARES is part of the Idealease core value of providing Stability to our local communities. I’m extremely proud of all our locations and the Idealease team members who regularly give back to help others—it is in our DNA to be active volunteers and financial contributors to those in need.”
Every year, Idealease creates a video for its corporate annual meeting to highlight and honor selected locations’ Idealease CARES community support programs. Click here to view these videos.