Idealease understands that the beverage industry is a tough, competitive business. You have to deliver product on time and efficiently to stay in business, and that means you have to partner with companies that focus on helping you provide better service to YOUR customer. Idealease’s Full Service Lease programs enable you to provide industry leading customer service at the lowest possible cost. Certainly you can drink to that!
Been There. Done That.
Idealease has been helping the beverage industry provide reliable, temperature controlled deliveries since 1982. Idealease does business with more than 100 beverage distributors in North America. We’ve made it a point to understand your business because we believe that makes us a better partner. Regulations such as the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and the Safe Food for Canadians Act make it more important than ever to have a transportation partner that really understands your industry.
If you currently own your trucks, Idealease can present you with a Vehicle Acquisition and Maintenance Analysis. Our proprietary software can forecast your transportation costs for up to 10 years and help you determine if Full Service Leasing is a viable alternative to truck ownership.
If you already lease your trucks, we are confident that we can give you FIVE reasons that Idealease is better suited than your current supplier to be your transportation business partner.
VEHICLE UPTIME AND ON-TIME DELIVERIES ARE CRITICAL
Look to Idealease for the Expertise, Responsiveness and Stability to help you deliver your products safely and on time.
- Idealease vehicle experts can spec the best vehicle for your application.
- Idealease certified technicians diagnose, repair and maintain your vehicles and refrigerated systems according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Idealease provides guidance for the best practices of product loading and delivery.
- Telematics solutions track vehicle location, vehicle health, and driver performance.
- Our Safety and Compliance experts keep you updated on the safety technologies and regulations that can reduce risk and liability.
- Vast vehicle parts inventory and industry-leading service at 430+ locations assure prompt repairs and timely preventive maintenance that improve vehicle uptime.
- Idealease Mobile Service, available at many locations, brings the best commercial truck. PM service to you during convenient off-hours to maximize vehicle uptime while reducing fuel cost and driver downtime.
- Planned unit replacement cycles for new equipment can impact your ability to recruit and retain drivers.
- In the event of a vehicle breakdown, Idealnet—the premier roadside assistance service from Idealease—will locate the nearest Idealease location to get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible.
- We are a vertically aligned distribution network of more than 430 established locations.
- Idealease employs seasoned and tenured lease and rental professionals who understand your business.
- Idealease locations regularly give back to the communities where we do business by supporting numerous community and charitable organizations.
Maintenance & Service Benefits
- Technicians certified to maintain and repair Thermo King and Carrier Transicold equipment
- Reliable refrigeration system performance
- Increase vehicle uptime
- Routine Preventive Maintenance
- Advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting capabilities
- Microprocessor testing and electrical repairs
- Reduce need for substitute vehicles
- Reduce or eliminate rejected loads
Food Safety Modernization Act
Cold Chain Reliability Through Temperature Controlled Transit Maintenance
Providing safe, and compliant assets to transport human and animal food starts and ends with well-maintained equipment, and Idealease understands the challenges customers face with FSMA compliance. Our Refrigeration Technicians are trained to maintain refrigeration equipment following manufacturer recommended service intervals, and to verify the integrity of temperature controlled compartments through advanced diagnostics. Idealease ensures reliable equipment performance so customers may focus on meeting the needs of their customers.
- Customer consultation on the proper loading and delivery of refrigerated product
- Driver orientation to the best practices of temperature controlled transit
- Inspection of refrigeration units and truck bodies every 90 days
- Maintenance of both Thermo King and Carrier Transicold refrigeration units
- Advanced strategies for rapid and accurate refrigeration diagnostics