- Responsible for general management of the Idealease Lease and Rental Department.
- Provides a working profit within the department to fund future growth.
- Develop and implement an annual business plan including sales forecasts, budgets and quarterly projections.
- Develop and implement operating policies and procedures in conformance with company objectives.
- Maintain all lease and rental facilities,vehicles, signage and any other company assets in accordance with company standards.
- Recruit and hire employees as business levels dictate.
- Safeguard company assets by maintaining strong internal controls.
- Review all company financial and operating statements and initiate corrective action for improvement in operations.
- Promote an atmosphere of cooperation, teamwork and good will with all employees within Idealease and the dealership.
- Conduct new customer orientation meetings.
- Coordinate annual customer safety meetings.
- Supervise and motivate the Idealease Service Manager, focusing on cost controls and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a full understanding of all maintenance resources available on the Idealease Resource Center, specifically warranty items, “Best Practices” and “Life Cycle” cost programs.
- Review the manpower needs and scheduling with the Idealease Service Manager on a regular basis.
- Monitor inventories of parts, tires, lubricants and fuel to ensure all items are accounted for correctly and within forecasted and budgeted levels.
- Monitor warranty programs and warranty recovery.
- Review monthly financial, income statements and reports with the Idealease Service Manager.
- Develop and initiate corrective actions as necessary.
- Monitor and review customer service and satisfaction levels on a continual basis with the Idealease Service Manager.
- Approval of and involvement in all large repairs prior to work being performed.
Lease & Dedicated Maintenance Sales
- Supervise and motivate sales personnel in securing new business.
- Establish an annual marketing plan in conformance with the annual business plan and budget.
- Establish a rating policy and procedure for sales personnel to utilize when proposing new FSL and DM business.
- Establish goals and quotas for all sales personnel, reviewing on a regular basis.
- Approve any new contracted business.
- Assist in lease sales production as required with key accounts.
- Communicate regularly with large volume lease and rental customers.