- Acquisition of New and Add contract business.
- Maintain good business relations with existing contract customers.
- Achieve new, add and renewal annual sales quota to the desired gross margin requirements.
- Sales and marketing of the Idealease Sales Department.
- Assist the management team in preparing an Annual Business Plan along with the 90 day forecast.
Lease/Dedicated Maintenance Sales
- Develop and implement a Lease/Dedicated Maintenance Sales and Prospecting Plan.
- Develop and use a systematic approach to the Lease/Dedicated Maintenance Sales, utilizing sales tools along with customer development calls.
- Maintain a Customer/Prospect Sales database.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales reports to management on new prospects and existing proposals currently in the pipeline.
- Daily interaction with all Idealease departments to ensure Contract customers are maintained to highest level of customer service.
- Maintain and review Customer Evaluations on a periodic basis to ensure good customer relations.
- Follow company procedures regarding all credit policies and assist on collection efforts.
- Use all Idealease sales tools including the Idealease Rating System, proficient use of the I-Lease Program and all other sales tools offered on the Idealease Resource Center or Idealease Barrington.
- Maintain current new unit delivery report and update for all forecasting purposes.
Leadership, Personal Development and Conduct
- Communicate and cooperate with all departments.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Handle all employee and customer issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Any other duties assigned by the Idealease General Manager.
- Display an earnest desire to perform assigned tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Complete assigned tasks within allotted timeframe.
- Display an aptitude to learn and advance.
- Eagerly participate in company sponsored training events.
- Interact with customers professionally and courteously at all times.
- Promote an atmosphere of cooperation, teamwork and goodwill with fellow employees.
- Display honesty in all company related dealings
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job to require that additional or different tasks be performed or further education required with circumstance changes (such as: growth, work load, changes in personnel, technological developments, etc.)